Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Blort Shog Due to Timited Lime

So I'm working on consistency with the whole blog thing. Seems like things have taken a turn for the busy! Most days I get home in time to spend a couple of hours with the kids and then start back on homework as soon as they are asleep. I'm not complaining, I'm just offering up an excuse (for those who can't stand people who make excuses, I'm not making excuses, I'm just complaining).

I just had my first job interview on Friday with Lockheed Martin. I think it went well, but it's very early in the internship search, and there are a few other companies I am interested in, too, so it's way too early to make any predictions. Unless we're talking elections, in which case my money is on Huckabee!! Oh, wait, make that Obama. There's got to be some consolation there--we missed out on having a President Huckabee, but I think President Barack Hussein Obama will be a fine substitute, speaking strictly on terms of ironic syncopation. Which, by the way, I think should be the primary standard for all important leaders. Just think, instead of Ronald Reagan, we could have gone with Inglebert Humperdink. But we missed our chance, didn't we?

1 comment:

valgae said...

LOL....I love you!! love having a hever clusband!!!;)