Monday, December 29, 2008

Life After Finals

Well, it's the week ending 12/05, and I just finished finals (imagine some squiggly lines like we're going back in to the past). Hoo boy was this a tough week. Spend all day every day studying as hard as possible. The accounting final was particularly tough. It was really hard to read the test questions because of the drops of blood dripping from my forehead. But I lived through it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict some minor disappointments plus one or two happy surprises and an overall acceptable GPA considering it's my first semester and I'm old and I haven't been to school in a long time and I promise to do better next time. Of course, I can't actually put my GPA right out here for you to see because, well, I don't know you all that well. Perhaps we can spend a little time swapping war stories, you let me in on a couple of your own confidences and we can start talking numbers. Suffice it to say, my scholarship is not in jeopardy!

Well, I better get some rest because integrative project starts tomorrow!! I can only just wonder how that will go.....

2 comments:

Melisa said...

You know Brad's war stories, does that count? I was along for the ride... ;) Glad you are finally getting a break!

Ed said...

Sure, that counts. Does that mean you're asking what my GPA is?